Something to look forward to (and a special offer from us to you!)
The Digs Lodgings family, like most Australians, are holed up at home and only venturing out for necessities during this stressful Covid-19 period. As is the case with many businesses, tourism and hospitality has been dramatically affected and we miss welcoming Digs guests to stay at Digs Lodgings.
I want to say thank you to the amazing Digs Lodgings guests who had bookings with us and chose to receive a credit for a future booking as opposed to requesting a refund.
We will bounce back and as some guru once said, “this too shall pass”, however in the meantime we have a special offer for you and some tips until you can get back on the trails, what can you do to stay sane, keep active and have something to look forward to?
Something to look forward to:
Many of you had to cancel your upcoming MTB trip and we know how disappointing that is. It’s such a great feeling when you’ve planned your trip, spoken to your mates, locked in dates and then made the booking.
We want to give you that excitement back again, so we’ve come up with a special offer to give you something to look forward to when life returns to normal.
Digs Lodgings Special Accommodation Voucher:
- We are pleased to offer guests a $50 accommodation voucher to put towards their next booking
- The voucher is valid for:
- Accommodation dates between 1 September 2020 and 31 May 2021.
- The voucher is valid at Derby Digs Cottage and Barn, Schoolmasters Digs, Maydena and Warburton Digs, Vic.
- We want to give you the added security of a flexible cancellation policy. If you have to cancel your trip due to Covid-19, we will refund 100% of your booking fee, so long as you cancel at least 60 days prior to the check-in date
- To secure your voucher, book now at https://digslodgings.com.au or call Larry on 0412 791 407 to secure your booking. Once the booking is confirmed and payment received, we will refund $50.
Digs tips to stay active:
Keeping active is fantastic not only for your physical fitness, but also for a healthy mind too. Extra points if you add in some fresh air. Check out our Facebook page for tips on staying well and active, like this simple boxing bag set up. A few minutes on the bag is great for cardiovascular fitness and trust me, it’s great for stress relief too!
Depending on your fitness level, try this workout:
7 x 30 second intervals with 20 seconds rest in between (do 2 or 3 rounds)
- Left jab and right hook
- Right jab and left hook
- Left foot forward throw 30 left jabs / right foot forward throw 30 right jabs
- Feet in a neutral stance shoulder width apart throw left and rights. Aim high, middle and low on the bag
- Feet in neutral stance shoulder width apart, stand close to bag throw lefts and right upper cuts
- A left jab, then right hook, then right knee the bag
- A right jab, then left hook, then left knee the bag
- Throw in some push-ups; burpees etc. in between sets to make it more challenging
- As your fitness level increases, increase the 30 second intervals. Try 45 seconds or 60 seconds, with 20 seconds rest between.
Stay safe and stay home (for now):
If you have any questions about our special offer or our stay active tips please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meantime, we encourage everyone to stay safe and stay home (for now). Because the sooner this pandemic passes, the sooner we can all hit the MTB trails again.
Digs Lodgings are a home away from home for your next mountain bike adventure or family getaway. The modern, self-contained group accommodation has comfy beds, large decks for entertaining, bike care and tools and secure storage. Choose from one of our four immaculate properties in Tasmania and Victoria.